Environmental Liability Insurance from Caitlin Morgan
From restoration contractors and environmental consultants who are exposed to both E&O and pollution liability risks as a result of the services they perform, such as mold; to the transportation segment that hauls construction materials, medical waste, garbage, etc.; to facilities that process, handle, or dispose of waste materials, innovative insurance products to address a wide range of environmental risks arerequired. Caitlin Morgan is poised to provide you with these solutions supported by our carrier’s partner team of dedicated environmental experts, underwriters, engineers and attorneys experienced in identifying risks and how to best protect against them.
Insurance Products Available
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Pollution Liability
- Site Pollution Liability – Waste Facilities
- Site Pollution Liability – Non-Waste Facilities
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Excess Liability
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental or Restoration Contractors
- Non-Environmental Contractors
- Transportation Industry
- Site Risk Classes – Waste Facilities
- Site Risk Classes – Non-Waste Facilities
Coverage terms include limits of up to $11 million and excess up to $10 million. Total combined capacity is at $11 million. Deductibles start at $0. Coverage is available on a non-admitted basis with an A XII (Excellent) A.M. Best rated insurer, except in Arizona where it’s written on admitted paper.
We invite you to learn more about us and how we can help you expand your business.
Contact the experts at Caitlin-Morgan today and experience the benefits of working with a new kind of MGU and wholesale brokerage. For more information, call 317-575-4440 or complete the contact form on this page.