Nursing Home Insurance from Caitlin Morgan
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the number of nursing home and alternative residential care places, or home care services, is projected to increase from 15 million in 2000 to 27 million in 2050. This is due in part to the influx of Baby Boomers set to retire in the next decade and the general aging of our population, which will need the medical services offered by skilled nursing homes and other types of facilities, such as assisted living, home health care, etc.
This niche will continue to grow and is an area of opportunity for independent agents looking to expand their book of business. With Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services, you can leverage a program specifically designed for nursing homes that encompasses a broad range of coverages and features.
- Professional and General Liability Insurance
- Excess Liability Insurance (high limits available)
- Property Coverage for buildings, personal property and Business Interruption Insurance
- Automobile Insurance (including private passenger and transport vans)
- Boiler & Machinery Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance (including Employment Practices Liability Insurance)
- Violation of Resident’s Rights
- No Exclusion for Physical & Sexual Abuse
- Protection for Medical Directors while acting within the scope of their administrative duties
- Facility Barbers & Beauticians Coverage
- Minimum Premium $15,000
Cyber Liability insurance is also available.
Nursing Home Risk Management
In addition to our comprehensive insurance plan, we also understand the importance of a strong risk management program to help nursing homes minimize losses. With a focus on identifying emerging and existing risk areas for our clients and developing policies, procedures and protocols, we can assist you in helping facilities reduce, prevent and manage risks.
We invite you to learn more about our programs.
Our nursing home insurance experts can help you put together a plan with just the right coverages at a cost in line with your client’s budget. Give us a call at 317-575-4440, email us, or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you immediately.