Call today: 877.226.1027
Risk Retention Group
For your client’s sophisticated companies, managing and financing risk are important aspects of their overall business strategy. If you are looking for an alternative to standard liability insurance options, then a risk retention group might be just what you need. Your client, as a policy holder, is not only an insured, but a part owner as well. They and several other business owners like them will form a liability coverage cooperative, being each other’s financial support in times of need.
Advantages of a risk retention group include:
- Don’t have to be licensed in multiple states because formed under federal not state law
- Members control risk and litigation management issues
- Establishes stable market for coverage and rates
- Eliminates market residuals
- Exemption from countersignature laws
- For liability coverage only
- No guarantee fund availability
Take Control of Your Liability Solutions
We know, your client, crave’s control of everything regarding their business. Why not add liability insurance to that list with a risk retention group. Call, email or fill out our convenient form for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.