Indiana Nursing Home Group Workers’ Compensation Plan from Caitlin Morgan
MGU and wholesaler Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services and RTW, an industry leader in providing integrated Workers’ Compensation, disability and productivity solutions, are endorsed by the Indiana Health Care Association (IHCA), HOPE, and Leading Age Indiana associations to offer a cost-effective Workers’ Compensation solution for their current members. IHCA, HOPE and Leading Age Indiana are Indiana’s largest trade associations and advocate representing proprietary, not-for-profit and hospital-based nursing homes and assisted living communities, adult foster care and adult day services.
Through this program, Caitlin Morgan and RTW provide nursing home members with tangible benefits such as dividends, tailored loss prevention, lower claims costs, and fast claims resolutions. With this program, we offer insurance agents a powerful Workers’ Compensation product to offer clients in an environment that has become increasingly more complex.
Our Group Workers Compensation Plan Offers Members:
- Dividend payout opportunity based on program volume and group losses
- 5% Association Credit for Participants
- Customized Loss Prevention
- Access to RTW SelectRite Pre-hire Screening
- Early identification of high-risk claims
- Identification of the 15% of Claims that Generate 80% of Cost
- Average claim cost 49% below the Workers’ Compensation industry
- Claim Closure Average is 80% Faster than the Workers’ Compensation Industry
- Reduced Length of Disability and Improved Facility Staffing
We invite you to learn more about us and how we can help you expand your business.
Contact the experts at Caitlin-Morgan today and experience the benefits of working with a new kind of MGU and wholesale brokerage. For more information, call 317-575-4440 or complete the contact form on this page.