Insurance for Assisted Living Facilities from Caitlin Morgan
Leading MGU and wholesaler Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services has been successful in establishing its footprint in insuring assisted living facilities throughout the last 15-plus years. This is due to our expertise, responsiveness and ability to provide competitive pricing, which is important to the viability of these entities.
Assisted living facilities provide services for seniors who wish to remain independent but still need some assistance with daily living. Types of assistance offered include help with bathing, dressing, eating, grooming and getting around. There are a variety of options available in the assisted living industry. Facilities can be located in high-rise apartment buildings, converted Victorian homes, or even renovated schools. Over the years, assisted living facilities have expanded throughout the country to address our aging population, and we have been there to help our agents and brokers insure them with a comprehensive portfolio of coverages.
- Professional and General Liability Insurance
- Excess Liability Insurance (high limits available)
- Property Coverage for buildings, personal property and Business Interruption Insurance
- Automobile Insurance (including private passenger and transport vans)
- Boiler & Machinery Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance (including Employment Practices Liability Insurance)
- Violation of Resident’s Rights
- No Exclusion for Physical & Sexual Abuse
- Protection for Medical Directors while acting within the scope of their administrative duties
- Facility Barbers & Beauticians Coverage
- Minimum Premium $15,000
We also can secure Cyber Liability insurance for your clients.
Assisted Living Facilities Risk Management
Risk management plays an integral role in the success of an assisted living facility and helping to minimize liability claims. Part of the risk management plan should include training and education among the healthcare providers who are an integral part of the long-term care environment. We can assist you in this area with our risk management expertise.
We invite you to learn more about our programs.
Our assisted living insurance experts can help you put together a plan with just the right coverages at a cost in line with your client’s budget. Give us a call at 317-575-4440, email us, or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you immediately.