Caitlin Morgan’s ISESC Risk Management Program
Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services created the Indiana School’s Educational Service Center (ISESC) Risk Management Program to help public schools in the state address volatile commercial Workers’ Compensation premiums. The ISESC Risk Management Program is a reinsurance structure that allows individual school corporations to enter into this group without the required collateral for self-insurance, and protects them at the top end based on their size.
- Stable, long-term cost savings and elimination of commercial insurance pricing swings
- A comprehensive loss prevention program and strong claims management to reduce dollars spent on claims
- More control over dollars spent on Workers’ Comp
- Lower expenses than commercial insurance and historically lower than any national program administrator
- Administration services provided by Indiana-based company
- Self-insurance program member retention historically over 90%
Caitlin Morgan provides the risk management program services in partnership with a local agent. The structured reinsurance through Midwest Employers Casualty Company (MECC) caps the annual exposure to loss for each school. MECC focus exclusively on providing Worker’s Compensation Excess insurance products to individual employers and groups across the country.
The program is available to appointed Indiana agents that write school business or markets to schools.
We invite you to learn more about us and how we can help you expand your business.
Contact the experts at Caitlin-Morgan today and experience the benefits of working with a new kind of MGU and wholesale brokerage. For more information, call 317-575-4440 or complete the contact form on this page.