Call today: 877.226.1027
Caitlin-Morgan put together the Indiana School’s Educational Service Center (ISESC) Risk Management Program to help public schools in the state address volatile commercial worker’s compensation premiums. The ISESC Risk Management Program is a reinsurance structure that allows individual schools to enter into this group without the required $300,000 premium account for self-insurance, and protects them at the top end based on their size.
The program offers several key benefits:
- Stable, long-term cost savings and elimination of commercial insurance pricing swings
- A comprehensive loss prevention program and strong claims management to reduce dollars spent on claims
- More control over dollars spent on worker’s comp
- Lower expenses than commercial insurance and historically lower than any national program administrator
- Administration services provided by Indiana-based company
- Self-insurance program member retention historically over 90%
Caitlin-Morgan provides the risk management program services in partnership with a local agent. The structured reinsurance through Midwest Employers Casualty Company (MECC) caps the annual exposure to loss for each school. MECC focus exclusively on providing Worker’s Compensation Excess insurance products to individual employers and groups across the country.
The program is available to appointed Indiana agents that write school business or markets to schools. To learn more about how you can offer the ISESC Worker’s Compensation Program to your clients, call Caitlin-Morgan today or fill out the form on this page.